Pulsar Women's PXT588 Dress Two-Tone Stainless | 100% original, import SUA, 10 zile lucratoare af22508
Vânzatorul este direct răspunzator pentru produsul afișat în această pagină.
Stare produs: Nou
Garanție: Ofer garanție
Disponibilitate: - Vezi produse similare
|Pulsar Women's PXT588 Dress Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch|
|Produsul se aduce la comanda din SUA si se livreaza in cca 9-10 zile lucratoare|
Produsul se comanda in SUA la cerere si se livreaza catre client in cca 10 zile lucratoare.
- Inainte de a face comanda, va rugam sa ne contactati pentru a verifica daca produsul este disponibil la furnizor.
- Nu comercializam produse contrafacute sau de o calitate indoielnica, toate produsele sunt originale!
- Ne rezervam dreptul de a percepe plata in avans pentru utilizatorii care au calificative negative si pentru utilizatorii care au mai putin de 10 calificative.
- Pentru oferta completa de produse, vizitati magazinul nostru, magazine.okazii.ro/shoppinglist
|Prezentare produs de pe site-ul oficial|
- Quality Japanese-quartz movement
- Strong Hardlex crystal protects watch from excessive wear on dial
- Case diameter: 26 mm
- Brass case; white dial; date function
- Water resistant to 99 feet (30 M): withstands rain and splashes of water, but not showering or submersion
Quartz movement, Dress watch, Gold-tone luminous hands, Gold-tone dot hour markers, Black numbers and dot indices, Analog date display, Polished stainless steel gold-tone bezel, Brushed/polished stainless steel silver-tone case, Polished stainless steel gold-tone crown and silver-tone caseback, Mineral crystal, Water resistant
Pulsar by Seiko Holdings Corporation.
A spectacular breakthrough
Pulsar was born in an age of optimism. In the 1970's, everything seemed achievable through the rapidly growing technological expertise at the world's fingertips. Space flight had been converted from dream to reality, computer science was developing at break neck speed and electronics seemed to deliver new advances every day. Pulsar symbolized the age. It was new and it was bold, it was surprising and it was different. Pulsar, the world's first electronic digital watch, created a sensation when it was unveiled in New York in 1972 and it changed the world's perception of time.
A tradition of difference
When the brand was taken into the Seiko Corporation in 1980, it brought further surprises to the world; the first calculator watch in 1980 and the first all-quartz watch line in 1981 were among its industry-leading achievements. And throughout the '80's and 90's Pulsar continued to bring to market new products that were born to be different. The Avant-garde collection in 1980's set a new style in women's watches and Spoon in 1990's were unique designs which further cemented Pulsar's image as an ingenious and surprising watchmaker.
Towards a modernist future
Today, Pulsar remains loyal to its heritage. It was born to be different and it will remain so. Each Pulsar watch has the hint of the futurism and modernity that have always been its hallmark. Pulsar is a brand for the individual who appreciates real value and seeks quality with individuality and flair.